Wheel Rim Repair in Burbank, CA
Bent, Scratched or Scuffed Up Rims? We Can Fix it.
Give your car a repair it deserves
Aluminum Alloy Whell RIm Repair and Paint
Regal Repair Specialized in Wheel Rim Repair & Paint. Affordable & Fast Rim Repair Shop in Burbank CA. Schedule an Appointment Today!
Our technicians are superiorly trained in all aspects of rim repair in Burbank, CA. We can reconstruct your vehicle back to factory specifications or the standards of your customizations. From bent rims to cracked wheels and even rashes from curb damage, we can get you back up to speed in no time.
The Four Main Types Of Rims
- Steel wheel rim. Steel is durable and can withstand a lot of damage. If you have steel rims that are bent. It is repairable..
- Chrome-plated wheel rim. Damaged chrome wheels may require sandblasting and re-plating, which is generally more expensive then to buy a replacement chrome rim.
- Aluminum alloy wheel rim. These rims are commonly offered on new vehicles. They are usually painted, and often have clear coat as well. If they’re bent, it is often difficult to fix them safely. If they’ve been scratched or scuffed up, we can easily fix those.
- Plastic-clad wheel rims. Plastic cladding often looks like chrome, but it’s much lighter (and cheaper) for the manufacturer. Unfortunately, it’s typically not possible to repair plastic that’s been damaged.
Save even more at Regal Repair for all your auto body repair and paint needs. Please mention the website coupon at the time of the vehicle estimate.
Save on Your Deductible
Coupon Toward Collision Repair or Insurance Deductible
Min. $2,000 repair job.
That Dent is getting you down?
Off Body Labor
Up to $750 off.
Before returning your leased car to the Dealer, get
Lease Return Repair Inspection
Can be combined
Make it easy with a
Car Loaner or Rental
Up to $80 of rental car cost, with min. purchase of $950
* Not valid with other services or promotions. For a limited time only. Additional exclusions may apply. Offer must be mentioned/presented at time of estimate. Void where prohibited.
Recent from the Blog
Read our posts, news, tips and articles